PYC Arts & Technology High School is a contract alternative school that serves Minneapolis Public schools. As such we are required to meet all testing requirements of both the Minnesota Department of Education and of Minneapolis Public Schools.
PYC Spring Testing
ACT – Juniors and eligible Seniors
- April 28th (online testing)
Minnesota Comprehensive Assessments (Reading, Math, and Science)
10th Grade Reading
- Test – Wednesday May 5th (report at 10:00 am)
- Make-up test Monday May 8th
11th Grade MCA Mathematics
- Test – Wednesday Math 12th (report at 10:00 am)
- Makeup – Thursday May 13th
MCA Science – Grade varies
- Test – Monday May 17th (report at 10:00 am)
- Makeup – Tuesday May 18th
Make up testing (as needed) – all tests Wednesday May 19th.
If you do not want your child to take this test please complete the opt out form linked here: OPT OUT.
Please complete the form and return it to school with your student or email it to David Tarleton firstname.lastname@example.org
Any questions please call the Director of Education at 612-643-2025