PYC School News: “Panther Press” 3rd Quarter 2019
PYC Arts & Tech High School publishes the Panther Press school newsletter 4 times a year. Please enjoy our most recent issue from 3rd Quarter, 2019.
Featured articles include:
- Closing Out the School Year with Flying Colors – by Janet Zahn, Communications Manager
- It’s Graduation Time! Ceremony Moves to Shiloh Temple – by Crystal Ruiz, College/Career Manager
- Amani Wilson is Honored for Poetry Writing – by Cynthia Gomez, JAG/YES Coordinator
- You don’t know my mother – by Amani Wilson
- PYC Students Demand Real-World Relevance – by Cynthia Gomez, JAG/YES Coordinator